The firm has an extensive practice in all types of financial transactions, like aquisition financing, general bank lending, project financing and refinancing, representing major companies and financial institutions in Chile and abroad. The firm is renowned for its extensive experience representing insurance companies, financial institutions and corporations in domestic and international capital markets, as well as domestic and international offerings, together with its broad experience litigating and dealing with the Chilean Superintendency of Securities.
Juan Pablo Schwencke
+56 2 28872210
+56 2 28872251
- Advised Citigroup Global Markets Inc., as dealer manager and offer, in ENAP´s cash tender offer for up to US$600.000.000 of 6.25% Notes due 2019, 5.25% Notes due 2020 and 4.75% Notes due 2021.
- Advised J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc., as initial purchasers, in connection with ENAP´s US$700.000.000 million offering 3.750% notes due 2026.
- Assisted ENAP, as guarantor, to its subsidiary ENAP Sipetrol Argentina S.A., in connection with a Term Loan Agreement in an aggregate principal amount of up to US$ 150.000.000 from Citibank, N.A. and Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. Grand Cayman Branch, as lenders.
- Counseled Royal Bank of Scotland plc, in the granting of a loan to Delilah S.a.r.l (Luxemburg, holding for Samsonite Group) for the financing of its global operations.
- Assisted BTG Pactual in the granting of a loan to the Paulmann family for the financing of the expansion of Cencosud S.A. operations in Colombia.
- Assisted the Instituto de Crédito Oficial (an agency of the Spanish Government), in the granting of a loan to Empresa Constructora Sigro S.A., for the financing of its operations in Chile.
- Counseled ESVAL and CAP S.A. in the updating of the financial covenants contained in all its indentures, according to IFRS.
- Assisted ESVAL in all its issuances of securities in the local capital market, since 2004.