Aninat Schwencke & Cia advices issuers and underwriters of shares, quotas, corporate bonds, securitization, notes and securities in general. We assist our clients along the process of registration of the securities with the regulatory body, including IPO processes,
and their relation with the stock exchanges. We also render assistance in connection
with disclosure obligations and other legal restrictions imposed on securities issuers.
Likewise, we have a high degree of specialization in derivative products.
At the international level we provide advisory services to foreign mutual funds,
close end funds and ETFs managers in their approving process in Chile by the Risk
Classification Commission and the registration in the Chilean Off-shore Exchange.
Likewise, we have advised several foreign funds and investors in their investing in
Chile in the public and private markets.
At the national level, we provide advisory to brokers, dealers, fund managers -whether
public or private- mutual funds, investment funds, private investment funds and
securities issuers. The foregoing is without prejudice to our individual clients, to
whom we provide advice in their private investment funds (family office and wealth
management). Likewise, we have participated in the formation of risk capital under
CORFO and interesting agricultural, forest, and mining investment funds, including
the first mining investment fund in Chile.
We have participated in and structured investments under Law 18657 through
the formation of Foreign Capital Investment Funds (FCIF) and Investment Funds of
Foreign Risk Capital (IFFRC) including, in the latter case, long term investments in the
mining, forest, real estate, energy, and agricultural areas.
Juan Pablo Schwencke
+56 2 28872210
+56 2 28872251
- Advised Esval S.A. on the registration of two new bond lines before Comisión para el Mercado Financiero (CMF), and their subsequent placement for an amount of US$47 million.
- Advised CAP on amending the terms and conditions of two bond contracts, before making two new offers for a combined value of US$236 million.
- Advised ESVAL on the registration of new lines of bonds and placement of bonds charged to them for an amount of US$83 million.
- Advised ESVAL S.A. on the placement of bonds for US$65 million.
- Advised ESVAL on the placement of bills of exchange for US$9.7 million.