Aninat Schwencke & Cia has an important labor practice, advising national and foreign companies on all aspects of labor relations, whether in corporate consultancy, collective matters, strategic litigation or migration issues.
The area is composed of eight lawyers with exclusive dedication to these matters, which has resulted in a high level of specialization and sophistication and a relevant percentage of favorable results for their clients in cases of great complexity.
The corporate advice focuses mainly on issues related to hiring processes, business reorganizations, compensation plans, stock option design, termination of labor relation strategy, preparation of due diligence reports and preventive labor audits.
In collective matters, the labor group advises on processes of qualification of minimum services and emergency teams, collective bargaining and definition of strategies in union relations.
Regarding litigation, the area maintains active litigation in the defense of employers before labor courts, and different courts of the country, in all types of proceedings and matters, with a high number of favorable judgments in complex cases, including complaints of infringement of fundamental rights and anti-union practices.
In matters of migration, the area advises on the obtaining of corresponding visas of foreign executives so that they are able work in the country.
It should be noted that the labor practice of the firm has been continuously highlighted by the most important national and international publications, such as Chambers and Partners, Legal 500 and Latin Lawyer.
In addition, we provide the following services:
- Preventive counseling in matters of Internal Regulations;
- Documentation of hiring and dismissals;
- Judicial advice in cases of self-dismissal, unjustified dismissals, pension collections, etc.;
- Defenses of labor aspects of non-competition clauses and extra-labor agreements with key executives;
- Collective labor law, including collective bargaining, strikes, and others;
- Support to the administration and clients in remuneration processes, stock option designs and others;
- Protection of confidential or protected information of companies and workers, regulation of access to computers and other supports;
- Taxation of workers and service providers, etc.
+56 2 28872260
+56 2 28872267
- Asociación Chilena de Seguridad (ACHS)
- Tivit Chile SpA
- Balfour Beatty Chile S.A.
- Empresa Nacional del Petróleo (ENAP)
- Plásticos Film América Limitada
- HE Parts
- Termas de Jahuel, Hotel & SPA
- CAF Chile S.A.
- Kantar Worldpanel Chile
- Instituto Sanitas S.A.
- CYBS Consulting
- Kapsch TrafficCom
- AMF Etiquetas SpA
- Nueva Ancor Tecmin S.A.