Civil and Commercial Litigation, Insolvency/Restructuration.
Benjamín Jordán joined the litigation team of Aninat Schwencke & Cia in March 2017. Prior to joining the firm he was an associate at Jordán Barahona & Cia Law Firm (2015-2017), where he worked in civil and commercial litigation and arbitration. Also he was a paralegal at the law firms Allende Bascuñán & Cía. and Jordán Barahona & Cía.
- Assistance at the pregratuate arbitration course, Pontifica Universidad Católica de Chile, December 2015 to the present.
- Assistance at the pregraduate arbitration course, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile and of the course “Arbitration and dispute resolution”, part of the diploma “Litigation and new procedures”, of the same university, March 2015 – December 2015.
- Instituto Chileno de Derecho Procesal, member of the Management Committee, 2013 – 2014.
- Attendance “Tercer Congreso Estudiantil de Derecho Privado”, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, October 2013: Second place with the work “La responsabilidad civil por interferencia ilícita en contratos ajenos: análisis de la Ley de Competencia Desleal”(completed with Francisco González Gaete).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law, 2015.
Spanish and English.