Labor Law, Inmigration Law, Litigation.
Constanza Ríos joined Aninat Schwencke & Cia Labor Area in July 2013. Prior to joining the firm, Miss Ríos worked at Carey & Allende law firm where she served in civil and commercial litigation area, and in labour area in between 2011 and 2013.
During her professional life, Miss Ríos has developed her professional career with a special focus in labor litigation, preparing the cases strategies, their principal writs, and litigating orally at the Labor, Appeals and Supreme Court.
Her experience in corporate labor matters is focused in providing direct law advisory services to national and international companies in individual and collective labor matters.
In this way she provides direct law advisory services to national and international companies on hiring and termination processes, compensation and benefits for the employees, outsourcing agreements, and on every day’s labour law fulfillment, as well as she prepares the corresponding documentation. At the same time, she advises companies on reorganizations processes and in union matters. Moreover, she has participated in several labor audits and due diligences.
Finally, she has experience in work permits and visas for foreign executives processing, among others.
- Participation in different clients labor trials, such as: Synapsis SpA, Citroën S.A.C, Editorial Televisa Chile, Asociación Chilena de Seguridad, Empresa Nacional del Petróleo (ENAP), Sociedad Industrial Pizarreño S.A., CAF Chile S.A., Termas de Jahuel, Actionline Chile S.A., Prolam Young & Rubicam SpA.
- Participation in hiring and termination processes, compensation and benefits for the employees, outsourcing agreements, and every day’s labor law fulfillment, of clients such as: Synapsis SpA, Citroën S.A.C, Editorial Televisa Chile, Asociación Chilena de Seguridad, Actionline Chile S.A., Conetec SpA, Eagleburgmann Sellados Industriales Agencia en Chile, UC Davis, CAF Chile S.A., Kantar Worldpanel Chile SpA.
- Participation in company’s reorganizations processes and in union matters: Actionline Chile S.A., Citroën S.A.C, CAF Chile S.A.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Labor Law and Social Security Certificate, 2014.
- Australian College of English, Sydney, advanced English class, 2010.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Magna cum laude, año 2008.
Spanish and English.