Corporate Law/M&A, Capital Markets, Finance and Contracts.
Cristóbal Valenzuela is an associate at ASYC. He is an expert in Corporate law, M&A and Contracts. Previously, Mr. Valenzuela served as associate at Claro y Cía.
- Sale of Maturana Group stock in Portal Inmobiliario to Mercado Libre.
- Sale of Rendic Group stock in SMU to Corp Group, the Saieh Group’s holding company.
- Acquisition of Nueva Ancor Tecmin S.A. by Fondo de Inversión Privado Endurance Venture Equity.
Finance and Capital Markets
- Advised Citigroup Global Markets Inc., as dealer manager and offeror, in ENAP´s cash tender offer for up to US$[•] of 6.25% Notes due 2019, 5.25% Notes due 2020 and 4.75% Notes due 2021.
- Advised J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc., as initial purchasers, in connection with ENAP´s US$[•] million offering notes due [•].
- Advised ENAP in bankruptcy procedure of Su-Bus Chile S.A.
Mr. Valenzuela is an assistant professor of the Magister of Corporate Law at Universidad Diego Portales School of Law (2014 – 2016).
He was an assistant professor of Commercial Law at Universidad de Chile School of Law (2013-2015).
Also he works as an assistant professor of Commercial Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law (2010-2011).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law, summa cum laude 2008.
- Luis Gutiérrez Allende Award, for best student of commercial law, generation 2008.
- Jaime Guzmán Award, for best student of political and constitutional law, generation 2008.
- “Matrícula de Honor 2007” (best student of the year 2007).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law, 2008.
Spanish and English