Tax Advisory, Mergers and Acquisitions, Foreign Investments, Tax Planning, Tax Litigation, Administrative Tax Procedures, Project Financing, Private Equity, Corporate Law, Private Investment Funds.
Lawyer of the Catholic University of Chile, LL.M. Tax by the London School of Economics and Political Science, Master in Tax Planning by the University of Santiago. Mr. Lagos has worked for Carey & Cía., Ernst & Young Chile, Morales, Noguera, Valdivieso & Besa and Estudio Etcheberry, advising national and foreign clients in tax matters, among others: AB Mauri, Liebherr, Twinnings, ENAP, Aguas Magallanes, Credit Suisse, UBS, Morgan Stanley, CINTRA, AFP Cuprum, Autopista Central, Quiñenco, British Embassy, Australian Embassy.
- Tax Advisory in the international emission of US$700 million ENAP bond.
- Tax Advisory in the reorganization of the corporate structure of Citröen Chile.
- Tax Advisory in the reorganization of Unión Técnica Automotriz.
- Tax Advisory to Factoring Creación in the reorganization of its regional operations.
Eduardo Lagos is professor of Tax Law in the Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law and is the former Director of the Master in Tax Planning of Universidad Mayor.
He has been visiting professor in Queen Mary University of London and University of Northwestern, Chicago.
- The Attribution of Profits to Permanent Establishments in Chile. Article published in the Cahiers du Droit Fiscal International of International Fiscal Association (IFA), Volume 91b, The Netherlands, 2006 „
- Transfer Pricing Litigation, Teory and Practice, The cases of Argentina, Brasil, Canadá, Chile, Estados Unidos, México, Perú, Uruguay and Venezuela. Work in collaboration directed by Eduardo Baistrocchi, Lexis Nexis, Buenos Aires, 2008.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, Master of Laws (LL.M. Tax).
- Master in Tax Planning USACH.
- Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law.
- Chilean Bar, Member of the Tax Comitee.
- Member of the Chilean Institute of Tax Law.
- Member of IFA Chile.
- Member of the Advisors Comittee of the Director of the Chilean Tax Service.
- Director of the Chilean Chevening Alumni Association.
- British Chevening Scholarship.
Spanish and English.