Corporate Law, M&A, Real Estate and Construction, Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Investment Funds, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Contracts, Litigation.
Attorney of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile and Alumni of Duke University, School of Law. He has focused his practice in Corporate Law, M&A, Real Estate and Construction, Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Investment Funds, Private Equity & Venture Capital and Contracts. During his time in Law School, Mr. Vargas worked as a paralegal in this law firm.
He was appointed for an exchange program in 2012 at Duke University, School of Law, where he successfully performed Corporate Law, M&A and negotiation courses.
- Advised Citigroup Global Markets Inc., as dealer manager and offer, in ENAP´s cash tender offer for up to US$600.000.000 of 6.25% Notes due 2019, 5.25% Notes due 2020 and 4.75% Notes due 2021.
- Advised J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc., as initial purchasers, in connection with ENAP´s US$700.000.000 million offering 3.750% notes due 2026.
- Assisted ENAP, as guarantor, to its subsidiary ENAP Sipetrol Argentina S.A., in connection with a Term Loan Agreement in an aggregate principal amount of up to US$ 150,000,000, from Citibank, N.A. and Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. Grand Cayman Branch, as lenders.
- Counseled ESVAL and CAP S.A. in the updating of the financial covenants contained in all its indentures, according to IFRS.
- Advised ESVAL S.A. in issuance of his bonds Serie R, S and T.
- Advised Austral Capital Partners S.A. in the investments made through Austral Capital Private Investment Fund, and compliance with Law 20.712.
- Advised Endurance Investments S.A. in the investments made though Private Investment Funds Apoyo Pyme, Endurance I and Venture Equity, as well as compliance with Law 20.712.
- Finance Diploma, Universidad de Chile, Business School, 2016.
- Exchange Student at Duke University School of Law, North Carolina, USA, 2012. Corporate Law, M&A and Negotiation Courses.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School, 2012.
Spanish and English.