Labor Law, Labor Litigation, Inmigration.
A lawyer from the Universidad de Chile, Francisca Vial joined the labor department of Aninat Schwencke & Cia in July 2015. Miss Vial passed her degree exam in 2013 and was awarded with maximum distinction. She did his practice in the Mediation and Arbitration Center of the Judicial Assistance Corporation and her thesis was entitled “Effects of bankruptcy on pre-existing obligations and some contracts of the bankrupt”. Her professional practice has been developed mainly in the area of Labor Law, advising different companies in the solution of their conflicts with the unions, collaborating in the creation of strategies in Labor Relations in a legal and general level, as well as in the elaboration of highly specialized labor documentation.
- Participation in different clients labor trials, such as: Synapsis SpA, Citroën S.A.C, Editorial Televisa Chile, Asociación Chilena de Seguridad, Empresa Nacional del Petróleo (ENAP), Sociedad Industrial Pizarreño S.A., CAF Chile S.A., Termas de Jahuel, Actionline Chile S.A., Prolam Young & Rubicam SpA.
- Participation in hiring and termination processes, compensation and benefits for the employees, outsourcing agreements, and every day’s labor law fulfillment, of clients such as: Synapsis SpA, Citroën S.A.C, Editorial Televisa Chile, Asociación Chilena de Seguridad, Actionline Chile S.A., Conetec SpA, Eagleburgmann Sellados Industriales Agencia en Chile, UC Davis, CAF Chile S.A., Kantar Worldpanel Chile SpA.
- Participation in company’s reorganizations processes and in union matters: Actionline Chile S.A., Citroën S.A.C, CAF Chile S.A.
- Universidad de Chile School of Law, 2012.
- English course in International House, Dublín, 2014.
Spanish and English.