Civil litigation, regulatory, Public Law.
Juan César Kehr joined the litigation team of Aninat Schwencke & Cia in october 2017. Prior to joining the firm he was an associate at Barros Silva Varela & Vigil Law Firm (2016-2017), where he worked in civil and commercial litigation and arbitration. Also he was a paralegal at the law firm Cubillos Evans and summer intern at Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos and Guerrero Olivos.
- Assistant professor of Roman law at the School of Law of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2010-2014.
- He regularly participates in the research competition “Students Meeting of Private Law (School of law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile), obtaining the third place in 2012, and the first place in 2013.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, diploma “Nuevas Tendencias de Contratos y Daños”, 2018.
- Universidad de Los Andes, diploma in Mergers & Acquisitions, 2017.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law, 2017.
Spanish and English.