Director – Information Technologies Area
Intellectual Property, Real Estate, Corporate Law, Telecommunications, Consumer Protection Law, Public Law.
Martín Mois is a Director of Aninat Schwencke & Cia.
His practice focuses mainly in Intellectual Property and Corporate Law, providing counsel to national and foreign entities regarding the protection of their intangible assets and their forms of operation in Chile. He has counseled both for profit and not for profit entities regarding their set-up and start-up of new businesses and enterprises in Chile.
He has ample experience in Real Estate developed while working at Aninat & Cía. (2003-2013), counseling real estate companies in the purchase of both urban and agricultural real estate, the execution of construction agreements, the creation of co-ownership bylaws for housing and industrial projects, and the processing of fiscal mitigation works.
He also counsels wholesale and retail commercial entities regarding their compliance with consumer protection and personal data protection regulations.
- Advised The University of California – Davis, for the creation of a R+D center in Chile under an agreement with Corfo and the execution of implementation partnership agreements with both universities and private companies of the wine industry.
- Advised an American private investment fund, for the structuring of their operations in Chile and the purchase of real estate used for agricultural and forestry production.
- Advised a Chilean private investment fund, for the licensing of patents of technologies used in the mining industry.
- Advising Jooycar, a start-up that provides connected car services, providing counsel for its incorporation, the protection of its intangible assets and the negotiation of agreements with telecommunications and insurance companies.
- Advising Big Company Inc., providing counsel for its commercial, trademark and consumer protection matters.
- Advising Teatro Nescafé de las Artes, for the execution of agreements with artists and artistic productions, as well as for its corporate, commercial and consumer protection matters.
- Advising Citroën Chile, in its corporate, commercial and consumer protection matters.
- Advising the WPP Group, in its intellectual property and consumer protection matters.
Martín Mois is the Editor of Universidad de Talca’s Política Criminal E-Journal.
- Article “Net neutrality in the United States: Back to the drawing board”, published in the Chilean Journal of Law and Technology Vol. 3 N° 1 (2014), of the Universidad de Chile School of Law.
- Chapter on Chile: “The Internet: Laws and Regulatory Regimes”, (Yorkhill Law Publishing, Juris Publishing, 2006) updated yearly.
- Coauthor of “Reforma Procesal Penal: Génesis, Historia Sistematizada y Concordancias” (Editorial Jurídica de Chile, 2003).
- University of Pennsylvania School of Law, Philadelphia, LL.M., 2008.
- Presidente de la República Scholarship for Graduate Legal Studies, 2007.
- Candidate, Master in Laws in Computer Law and Telecommunications, 2006.
- Universidad de Chile School of Law, 1998. Admitted, 2001.
- Honorary Fellow, Center for International Legal Studies, 2006.
- Ministry of Justice Award for Outstanding Practice, 2001.
Spanish and English.