Civil and commercial litigation, Bankruptcy, Environmental litigation, Consumer protection law, Arbitration, Administrative law, Family Law.
Miguel Andrés Aravena C. is an associate at Aninat Schwencke & Cia, working at the Litigation Group. He has focused his practice on civil and commercial litigation, arbitration, administrative law, consumer protection law and environmental litigation. Being a student of the law, he performed two internships in our firm. He joined Aninat Schwencke & Cia as an attorney in 2013.
- Represented the economic and environmental interests of farmers in administrative and judicial proceedings against the Caserones mine and the Pascua Lama project, obtaining, in the latter case, by the Supreme Court, the confirmation of the largest fine applied for environmental violations.
- Represented the interests of a financial senior executive against the SVS, under the Cascadas case, obtaining his acquittal.
- Representing a company in administrative and civil judgments arising La Polar case.
- Representing Grupo Bimbo in a tort trial followed against Canal 13.
- Representing Municipalities of Zapallar and Puchuncaví in trials against the National Environmental Impact Assessment Service.
- Currently, Mr. Aravena is studying the Advanced Masters in Law at the University Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, Spain.
- Universidad de Chile, Diploma in Economic Public Law, 2015.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Corporate Law Certificate, 2012.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law, 2012, Magna Cum Laude.
Spanish and English.