Corporate Law, M&A, Private Equity/Venture Capital, Investment Funds, Capital Markets, Finance and Contracts.
A lawyer from Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile and Master of Laws from New York University, Pablo Undurraga is an expert in corporate law, M&A, private equity/venture capital transactions and investments funds. He also has relevant experience in capital markets, finance and contracts. He received an LL.M. from New York University School of Law where his studies were focused on corporate matters including corporate finance, corporate governance, M&A and venture capital, among others. After receiving his LL.M., he worked as a foreign associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton in the Buenos Aires office.
- Sale of Agrícola Frutos del Maipo to Watts S.A.
- Acquisition of 33% stock on Grupo Alto by Inder SpA.
- Sale of Rendic Group stock in SMU to Corp Group, the Saieh Group’s holding company.
- Acquisition of Nueva Ancor Tecmin S.A. by Fondo de Inversión Privado Endurance Venture Equity.
- Acquisition of Landes Fish Farming S.A. by Inder SpA.
- Acquisition of Instituto Profesional CIISA S.A.
- Acquisition of Parque del Sendero S.A.
- Advised Citigroup Global Markets Inc., as dealer manager and offeror, in ENAP´s cash tender offer for up to US$600.000.000 of 6.25% Notes due 2019, 5.25% Notes due 2020 and 4.75% Notes due 2021.
- Advised J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc., as initial purchasers, in connection with ENAP´s US$700.000.000 million offering 3.750% notes due 2026.
- Assisted ENAP, as guarantor, to its subsidiary ENAP Sipetrol Argentina S.A., in connection with a Term Loan Agreement in an aggregate principal amount of up to US$ 150000.000, from Citibank, N.A. and Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. Grand Cayman Branch, as lenders.
- Advised Deutsche Bank in the restructuring of the US$70.000.000 existing debt of Corpgroup.
- Advised Austral Capital Partners S.A., in the incorporation of Fondo de Inversión Privado Austral Capital and in all of its investments in different companies (E-Partners S.A., Producto Protegido, Atakama Labs. S.A., Andes Biotechnologies S.A., BAL Chile S.A., Multicaja S.A., Scanntech Holding SPA, Junar SpA, Nimbic Chile S.A.).
- Advised Genera Austral S.A., in the incorporation of Fondo de Inversión Privado Waste To Energy I and in its investments in several energy projects.
- Advised Endurance Investments S.A., in the incorporation of Fondo de Inversión Privado Endurance I, Fondo de Inversión Privado Apoyo Pyme, Fondo de Inversión Privado Endurance Venture Equity and Fondo de Inversión Privado Alerce VC.
Pablo Undurraga was an assistant professor of Corporate law at Universidad Diego Portales School of Law (2010 – 2012).
- New York University, School of Law, LL.M., 2013.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, 2007.
Distinguished by the international publication Legal 500, as a prominent lawyer in M&A / Investments Funds areas.
Spanish and English.