Labour Law, Inmigration Law, Labour Litigation.
A lawyer from Universidad de Chile, Paula Escobar joined Aninat Schwencke & Cía. as an associate in February 2011. Previously, she worked at Maas Abogados Tax Consultant and at the Gabriela Mistral Compensation Office, where she gained experience in corporate, contractual and labor matters. During her career she has focused her practice in the labor area, advising national and foreign clients in labor planning, collective bargaining, litigation and due diligence. She has represented important companies in labor lawsuits of great complexity such as Prolam, Hill + Knowlton Strategies, Editorial Televisa Chile, Chilean Security Association, among others.
Ms. Escobar has participated in collective bargaining processes representing CAF and Kantarwordlpanel Chile, among others. Also, she advises national and foreign clients in hiring processes and compensation structures of senior executives, contract terms processes, in companies such as Garibaldi S.A., Avnet and Eagleburgmann, among others. In matters of immigration, she advises the process for obtaining a visa for foreign executives of companies such as Prolam, TNS and Fundación Inria.
- Adviced in labor trials to Prolam, Hill + Knowlton Strategies, Editorial Televisa Chile; incorporation of foreign executives to TNS (WPP Company); preventive labour audit for Quadren Chile.
- Adviced on immigration matters and visa processing for foreign executives of Prolam, TNS, Fundación Inria, Inder and other national and international clients.
- Universidad de Los Andes, Diploma in Corporate Labour Law, 2010.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Certificate in New Labour Justice, 2010.
- Universidad de Chile, School of Law, 2006. Summa Cum Laude.
Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish and English.