Labour Law, Inmigration Law, Labour Litigation.
Paula Escobar is an associate at Aninat Schwencke & Cía. from February 2011. She has focused her professional practice on labour law and immigration.
Recent Significant Representations
- Adviced in labour trials to Prolam, Hill + Knowlton Strategies, Editorial Televisa Chile; incorporation of foreign executives to TNS (WPP Company); preventive labour audit for Quadren Chile.
- Adviced on immigration matters and visa processing for foreign executives of Prolam, TNS, Fundación Inria, Inder and other national and international clients.
- Universidad de Los Andes, Diploma in Corporate Labour Law, 2010.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Certificate in New Labour Justice, 2010.
- Universidad de Chile, School of Law, 2006. Summa Cum Laude.
Honors and Awards
Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish and English.