In-house counsel of TI company Synapsis SpA (Tivit/Synapsis); Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Regulatory Law and Contracts.
Paulina Castro joined Aninat Schwencke & Cia. in June 2012. She worked before as junior associate attorney in Toro, Cruzat & Cía. (2010-2012) and she was a summer intern in Alessandri & Cía. (2006). She graduated from the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile in 2007, she passed her bar exam with honors (6.5), and her final thesis was titled “Legality or discretion of water’s right in Chile”.
Currently Paulina Castro works as an In-house Counsel (September 2013- up to date) of the IT company Synapsis SpA, giving legal advice in different areas, among them, participation in public and private tenders, preparation and negotiation of IT contracts, such as hosting and housing, datacenter, Hospital Information System, and implementation and operation of IT solutions in general. Also she is in charge of the implementation of the companies’ internal legal policies, in Chile and other Latin American subsidiaries. Additionally, Paulina has participated in administrative proceedings, administrative rulings and its impugnments, in reorganization of companies and corporate matters in general.
Also Paulina has worked preparing the filing of ETF´s needed documentation for approval before the Comisión Clasificadora de Riesgos, has regularized water rights, has participated in the International Excellence Centers Attraction Program of I+D 2.0 of Innova Chile, Corfo, and has helped in the setup of mining companies, and commercial and corporate law in general.
- Representation of Synapsis Perú in the negotiation, preparation and review of the contract for the implementation and operation of a Hospital Information System for Clínica Internacional in Perú.
- Representation of Synapsis Perú in the negotiation, preparation and review of the contract with Colombian company Compunet S.A.
- Impugnment to administrative ruling applying penalties to Synapsis SpA for infringement of Service Level Agreement alleged by Servicio de Salud Metropolitano Central related to Hospital El Carmen Maipú Dr.Valentín Ferrada.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile Law School, Merger and Acquisitions course, 2015.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile Law School, 2007.
- Exchange Student sponsored by Rotary Youth Exchange Program in Gmunden Bundes Gymnasium, Gmunden, Austria (2001-2002).
- Exchange Student sponsored by Rotary Youth Exchange Program in Vashon Island High School, Vashon Island, Seattle, Washington State, USA (1998-1999).
Spanish, English and German.