Corporate Law, Contracts.
Santiago Achurra is a senior associate at Aninat Schwencke & Cia. He is an expert in
corporate law, M&A, capital markets, financial matters and contracts. He also has
relevant experience in private equity/venture capital transactions and investments
funds, as well as advising national and international clients on matters related to the
agricultural and forestry sectors. He received an LL.M. from UCLA School of Law where
his studies were focused on corporate matters including M&A, financial transactions,
corporate finance and accounting. After receiving his LL.M., he worked as a foreign
associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton in the Buenos Aires offce.
- Advised Oriental PYA in the negotiation and purchase of a 25% of a Chilean gastronomic franchise.
- Advice Forestal TerraSur Ltda. (Chilean subsidiary of The Rohatyn Group, dedicated to the forestry industy) in its day to day requirements.
- Advised to Citröen Chile S.A. in the acquisition of a participation in Autofin S.A.
- Advise to Red Eléctrica Chile, Chilean subsidiary of Red Eléctrica Internacional S.A.U., in the acquisition from Minera Centinela (a subsidiary of Antofagasta Minerals) of Centinela Transmisión S.A.
- Advise to Fondo Alerce VC –managed by Endurance Investments S.A.- in its investment in three technology companies.
- Advise in the acquisition of 33% stock on Grupo Alto by Inder SpA.
- Advise in the sale process of all the shares of Living La Dehesa, a major senior suites player in Chile.
- Advise to San Miguel Global in the acquisition of 40% stock of Andean Sun Produce LLC.
- Mr. Achurra was an assistant professor of Corporate Law at the Universidad de Chile School of Law.
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), LL.M., 2016.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law, 2010.
- Exchange Student at University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 2009.
Spanish and English.